Your 5-week Road Map
You can do this online course at your own pace.
I would recommend you follow along as a 5 week program, as that makes sure you can complete everything comfortably.
You don't have to follow this timeline if it doesn't work for you. Remember, you'll have access to this material for as long as the course exists (pretty cool, right?)
Here's how I propose you tackle this:
- Complete these sections: Anatomic Considerations, Radiologic Considerations, Set-up and Instruments
- Do these Homework Assignments: 1,2,3
- Complete this section: Basic Implant Technique
- Do these Homework Assignments: 4,5
- Complete these sections: Implant Surgery Clinical Videos, Intro to Bone Grafting
- Do this Homework Assignment: 6
(Optional Hands on Course)
- If you're going to take a hands on course, it would be good to take it sometime after you've completed week 3.
- Complete these sections: Intro to Immediate Placement, Restorative Techniques
- Do this Homework Assignment: 7
- Complete these sections: Introduction to Selling Treatment, Medical Screening
- Do this Homework Assignment: 8, 9, 10
If you've followed along and completed the assignments, I think by the end of week 5, you will feel that you have learned all of the materials you need to get started with dental implants.